I spent thirty years struggling with who I was and what I wanted, feeling accepted, and worrying about my appearance. Anxiety and poor self image prevented me from taking the steps to truly be who I am and feel joy in my life.
There is no magical formula for confidence. There is only hard work and introspection. BUT! It shouldn't take three decades to find your own power. And when I finally flipped the confidence switch to "ON", I had a lot of help! I want to give that same help to you.
If you struggle with feelings of low self worth, find yourself pleasing rather than being pleased, lack confidence to ask for what you need in life, and want to find a strong inner voice... this group is for you!*
I'm offering a low-cost, kink/poly/LGBTQAI+ friendly confidence & self-esteem-building group meetings beginning in September! We'll work on:
- Understanding our esteem and its power
- Working to our strengths, working with our weaknesses
- Creating a positive internal voice
- Asking for what we want and need
- Confidence-boosting self care strategies
- Taming and reframing fears
- Accepting ourselves fully
- Have access to my online database of coaching resources
- Receive weekly e-mails with tools and reminders
- Attend meetings twice monthly to share, learn, and grow
- Complete fun assignments that hone in on passions
- Get bonus tips and strategies for coping with holiday stress
Meetings will be $20 individually, or you can sign up for the entire 8-meeting series and save 10% ($144 due at the first session)! For community discounted rates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are currently seeing a mental health professional, please speak with them prior to signing up for this group. I am not a mental health professional, therapist, or psychologist/psychiatrist and am not qualified to treat mental health disorders. Coaching can be used as a forward-moving complement to traditional therapeutic outlets.