Self Care for Couples - Spring Special!
2-1-18 through 3-31-18
Would you like to create real and lasting closeness with your partner/s? Have you struggled with communication and feeling like your needs are met? Is passive aggression a language you and your partner are speaking?
Spend two hours with Madam C, life and alternative relationship coach, and learn how to connect with the one you love in a truly deep and meaningful way!
Self Care for Couples includes:
- One 2-hour session for couples or polyamory pods (up to three people) for just $199! (Save over $100 off the usual session price)
- Develop a Self Care Plan for your relationship
- Discover your emotional and physical needs and learn to communicate them openly
- Mindfulness strategies for enhancing quality time
- NLP techniques for creating a tighter bond
- Access to Madam C's resource library
- 15% off additional session packages!
Offer Code: SpringCouple
Session must be requested by midnight EST 3/31/2018. Session must be scheduled and executed by 4/15/2018. Limit one session per couple/pod. Offer restricted to groups of 3 or less with all individuals being 18 years of age or older.
Join Madam C for a fun, need-identifying, body-loving, sense-intensifying challenge 12/15-1/1! Sexual Self Care is for everyone, and for all aspects of our life regardless of sexual orientation, desire, relationship structure, and needs!
Have You Taken Time for Yourself Lately?
Men and women handle daily stress differently. Women need a trusted confidant. Men need an escape. Both can be defined as "me time". None of us are taking enough time for ourselves. But we should be! It's an important part of self care!
What Is Self Care?
Everything that you do to stay alive, and out of a doctor or therapist's office is technically self care. Self care can encompass broad strategies such as stress management and living mindfully. Self care can also address issues with self-esteem and worth.
When we are not sated by sleep, food, water, and human contact, we become less than ourselves.
Why Do I Have to Learn Self Care?
One word- DISCIPLINE.
Self care isn't always easy. Self care requires you to make conscious decisions to put yourself first and requires every day practice to become part of your life. This becomes complicated within interpersonal and professional relationships where we are tasked with caring for others. You are not, however, allowed to give up the responsibility you have to take care of yourself... and you cannot serve from an empty vessel.
Being over-worked, subsisting on a poor diet, and leading a life that lacks joy can detract from existing authentically. I can work with you to find or make the time you need for yourself. I offer Self Care Sessions that focus on meeting your emotional need to recharge.
For couples, small groups, & individuals, this session includes:
- Self Care education
- Finding your Self Care "Blind Spots"
- Developing a Self Care Plan
- Take-home strategies for creating a Self Care Lifestyle
- Guided practice of relaxation and visualization skills
- Online or In-Person Sessions
- Learning how Self Care fits into your life and schedule with proven techniques for calming the mind
- The option of a 60 or 90 minute session, or package plans
- Sliding scale available