Self Care for Couples - Spring Special!
2-1-18 through 3-31-18
Would you like to create real and lasting closeness with your partner/s? Have you struggled with communication and feeling like your needs are met? Is passive aggression a language you and your partner are speaking?
Spend two hours with Madam C, life and alternative relationship coach, and learn how to connect with the one you love in a truly deep and meaningful way!
Self Care for Couples includes:
- One 2-hour session for couples or polyamory pods (up to three people) for just $199! (Save over $100 off the usual session price)
- Develop a Self Care Plan for your relationship
- Discover your emotional and physical needs and learn to communicate them openly
- Mindfulness strategies for enhancing quality time
- NLP techniques for creating a tighter bond
- Access to Madam C's resource library
- 15% off additional session packages!
Offer Code: SpringCouple
Session must be requested by midnight EST 3/31/2018. Session must be scheduled and executed by 4/15/2018. Limit one session per couple/pod. Offer restricted to groups of 3 or less with all individuals being 18 years of age or older.
Join Madam C at Fallout on February 13th for an interactive educational experience all about feet! Learn about foot, shoe, and stocking worship and fetishes in their varied forms and participate in a group foot massage demo!
Date: February 13th, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM
Place: Fallout, 117 N 18th St. Richmond, VA
Cost: Free! Madam C will be accepting donations for her time.
Can't make it but interested in exploring your love of feet? Contact Madam C today!
I had a wonderful time talking about Interrogation tonight at Fallout! Thank you to everyone who came out.
I want to share a negotiation resource that I discussed in the class: sex educator Sunny Megatron's Yes/No/Maybe and RoughBS worksheet!
Click the link below:
Join me this Autumn for educational opportunities that can enhance your play, dynamic, outlook, and skill sets.
9/24 "Making The Time: Work/Life Balance in an M/s Relationship" @ 1 PM for MAsT Williamsburg
- Being realistic about M/s dynamics
- Evaluating time, quality time, and personal time
- Total Power Exchange and work
- Self care, self-advocacy, and selfishness- how they are different
10/10 "Why We Play: BDSM Scenes from Start to Finish" ($5) 6:30 PM -8:30 PM at Fallout
- Identifying our individual needs in a scene
- Self advocacy and scene negotiation
- How to stop comparing our play to others'
- Planning and ritualizing our play from both sides
- BDSM Headspace, what it is, how to get it, and how to maintain it throughout the scene
- Successful pre-care and aftercare strategies
- Why feedback is important
- Printed workbook plus bonus digital resources
11/2 "Interrogation Play" (Free) 6:45 PM -8:30 PM at Fallout
- Props for interrogation play
- Setting the scene
- Coercive techniques
- Inducing anxiety & fight or flight
- Scene flow
- Safe words / signals
- Succesful pre-care and aftercare strategies
11/7 "The Art of Femdom: The Power of the Female Top/Domme/Sadist" (Free) 6:30PM -8:30 PM at Fallout
- The history of female dominants
- How we view powerful women in society today
- Why you don't have to be dominant to be in control
- Making your domination your own
- Power exchange & female-led relationships
- Questions about being a female top, resources, support, and more!
12/2 "Traditional & Modern Service Values for the Mindful Spirit" co-lead with a special guest ($5+ Donation to The National MS Society) 1 PM to 5 PM at a private location
- An overview of traditional beverage service (incl. tea, coffee, wine, beer, and spirits)
- Creating rituals within our power dynamics
- Bringing mindfulness to service
- Online resources
- Modern service and "making it your own"
- Service myths and why service isn't one sided
12/2 "Gaining Confidence to Top When You Aren't a Top" ($5+ Donation to The National MS Society) 6PM to 8:20 PM at a private location
- Why it is okay to be curious about topping
- Why tops sometimes want to be bottoms
- Identifying areas of confidence within your preferred BDSM role
- Identifying areas of confidence within your vanilla life
- How to focus on learning new skills
- Exercises to keep your confidence growing
- Digital resources