New Year- new connection with yourself!
So far I've asked you to:
- Walking around naked
- For each negative thought about yourself, listing three things you like about your body and mind
- Complimenting yourself!
- Using music to help you feel powerful and sexy
- Making self care a daily part of your life
- Taking ownership of your emotions, actions, and needs
- Loving your flaws AND your fierceness
- Answering some tough questions about what you need
- Masturbating to become more comfortable with your body, release yummy happiness chemicals, and help you feel sexier!
- Getting in touch with your body through a body scan meditation
- Massaging your body
- Engaging the senses with favourite tastes, textures, sounds, sights, and smells!
- Asking yourself how trying these things affected the way you touch yourself
New Year, New Sensual You! (15 Tasks!)
To prepare for 2018, and embracing a new and more sensual you... here are are daily tasks to carry you into the New Year! Each task builds on the next, so if you miss a day, just make it up the next!
|Thank your body for being sexy and for serving you every day! Your body works hard. Thanking it every day reminds you how valuable it is!||Spend 10 minutes touching your own skin. Try some self massage, a body oil or lotion, or soft caresses!
|Eat something sexy & nutritious. Try dark chocolate, avocado, oysters, a peach, ripe berries, honey, almonds or something spicy!
|Ground your body by bathing mindfully. Take a shower or bath and focus on how the water sounds and feels. Up the sexy by turning out the lights!
|Wear something that makes you feel powerful and seductive while you toast the new year with Prosecco, Sparkling Cider, or Champagne! Dress up EVEN IF YOU ARE STAYING HOME NYE!
|Wear your favourite comfortable clothes and try this relaxing meditation to build your confidence! (By Great Meditation)||Release! Masturbate, have a good cry, exercise, play a video game, or dance! Do something to release energy!||Wear sexy underwear. Don't have some? Buy some!- Or window shop and imagine yourself wearing it!
|Spend 5 minutes looking in the mirror at your body and telling yourself what you LOVE about yourself.
|Hug a friend or partner for at least 90 seconds. This releases oxytocin that helps you feel calm. Don't like touch? No problem! Spend 5 minutes looking at a picture of someone you love deeply or petting a beloved pet!
|Look over your answers to the questions from Day 5. Have any of your answers changed? Can you answer those "I don't knows" now?
|Repeat Day 8 of the challenge and touch your body, do a body scan meditation, and/or indulge your senses!
|Challenge negative thoughts about yourself and your body. Check out this article from Greatist.com about what negative thoughts are and how to squash them with mindfulness!
|Commit to daily self care! Here are 45 Simple Self-Care Practices for a Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul from tinybuddha.com!
|Keep it going! Being kind, loving, and positive about yourself and your body is something that takes practice! Self care takes practice! Even masturbation takes practice! I challenge you to make 2018 your most sensual year yet! Have new experiences and delight your senses whenever possible! Need help with this? Contact me today!